Our host church is allowing Old Sloop Presents performances provided that we adhere to CDC, Massachusetts, and Rockport Board of Health guidelines. Those guidelines may change, and our protocols will evolve with them. Here are the current precautions:
- Masks are recommended but not required. All staff will wear masks.
- We no longer require proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test.
- If our COVID protocols change after you have bought a ticket and you are unable to to comply with the new protocols or you are uncomfortable with them, we will gladly refund your ticket purchase. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-309-9667.
- If you don’t feel well or suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19, PLEASE DON’T COME! We will gladly refund your ticket purchase. Contact us at email@example.com or 978-309-9667. Any of our volunteers who don’t feel well or think they have been exposed will also stay away.
- Attendance will limited to 150. Performances will be in the sanctuary, which is much larger than Fellowship Hall and provides space for attendees to distance. When weather permits, windows will be open to enhance air circulation. Every other pew in the rear of the sanctuary will be blocked off so that attendees seated at the rear will be six feet from attendees seated in front of them or behind. Attendees seated in each those pews will also be asked to sit in “pods” that are six feet distant from the next pod in their pew.
- The sanctuary has been equipped with a CASPR 5000 air purifier that uses NCC technology developed for hospitals. Air is continuously circulated through the system during performances.