Our host church is allowing Old Sloop Presents performances provided that we adhere to CDC, Massachusetts, and Rockport Board of Health guidelines. Those guidelines may change, and our protocols will evolve with them. Here are the current precautions:
- Masks are optional but recommended. All staff will wear masks. Masks will be available for patrons who want them.
- We no longer require proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test.
- If our COVID protocols change after you have bought a ticket and you are unable to to comply with the new protocols or you are uncomfortable with them, we will gladly refund your ticket purchase. Contact us at email@example.com or 978-309-9667.
- If you don’t feel well or suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19, PLEASE DON’T COME! We will gladly refund your ticket purchase. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-309-9667. Any of our volunteers who don’t feel well or think they have been exposed will also stay away.
- Unless otherwise noted, performances will be in Fellowship Hall. Capacity will be limited to 100 (capacity was 150 pre-COVID). Some performances will be in the sanctuary, where capacity will be limited to 150. When weather permits, windows will be open to enhance air circulation.